Personal Side Of Diane
- A proud Mom of my 2 adult children, Shane and Leigh
- I am the 8th born of 10 children and I am still spoiled by my
brothers and sisters
- I am a proud Aunt to 16 nieces and nephews and a great Aunt to
- I love my large family, (which includes many long time friends!)
- Currently a vegetarian
- A gym member, (I like weights but not too
heavy), I hate cardio(but I do some).
- I like home renovation projects. I think I am crafty and
artistic. I enjoy golfing, euchre, driving and cooking (but not
Professional Side Of Name
- Certified wedding officiant that is organized, professional,
honest, trustworthy, detail oriented.
- An enterpeneur with spirit and a believer in marriage and the
vows between two people.
- More than 25 years of experience as a manufacturing supervisor.
- More than fifteen years in various customer service roles.
- I have my Early Childhood Education Certificate, Bartending
certificate, Food Handling Certificate, and my Smart Serve and a
variety of life experiences.
Passionate Side Of Name
- A believer in love and marriage.
- Excited to provide as many ideas, inspirations and resources as
needed to help you plan for your day the way you envision it to be.
- I look forward to sharing the joy and providing the ceremony
details that you want to ensure your day is as special as your
marriage will be.
- I am committed to creating and delivering wedding ceremonies
that are personal, passionate and professional.